Want to feel confident about starting your baby on solids but don’t have time for a full weaning course or hours to read endless pages of information on the internet?
What does the weaning session cover?
I have condensed all the key information into an hour long session to get you started – including signs baby is ready, first foods, foods to avoid, equipment you need (and don’t!), food safety and hygiene and the basic nutrition your baby needs. The session is delivered over Zoom so you can ask all the questions you want to as well.
Can I get ongoing support?
Yes! For everyone who attends, there is a private Facebook group you can join at no extra cost (normally £2 a month) to continue to ask questions as you go on your weaning journey.
How much is the weaning session?
The session is £10 but if you are able to pay more to cover the cost of someone else attending, please do.
All babies need to start solid foods but not everyone has the same budget so if you can’t afford the £10, please drop me a message and I can give you a free or lower cost place. Don’t let budget put you off getting good information.
Here’s what one mum said about the session:
Amazing session delivered by Aliya which was both interesting and informative. I had already started weaning my baby before I attended the session but the session allowed me to be more reflective about my approach and to feel more confident and informed. I would definitely recommend booking sessions/courses with Porter Nutrition. I’m thankful for Aliya sharing her knowledge which is evidence based and for her offering to provide us with continuous support if required.
Thursday 23rd September at 10am
Terms and conditions:
By purchasing a ticket you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I will not record the session
- I will not take photos during the session
- I will not share the link to the session
- Safeguarding: I understand that everyone on the call needs to be fully dressed for the session, that the video should be on at the beginning of the session but can be turned off if needed later, and that babies should not be left unattended.
- I understand that payment for the session is non refundable
- I understand that by submitting my information, I am giving you permission to email me with the link to the session and an email after the session with details of the Facebook group, evaluation and handout. I can unsubscribe at any time.