This online workshop can be commissioned by groups or organisations for their clients/members. If you would like more information, please get in touch.
What is the purpose of the session?
To build parents’ confidence about starting their baby on solids when they don’t have time for a long course or hours to read endless pages of information on the internet?
What does the weaning session cover?
I have condensed all the key information into an hour long session to get parents started – including
- signs baby is ready,
- first foods,
- foods to avoid,
- equipment you need (and don’t!),
- food safety and hygiene,
- and the basic nutrition your baby needs.
How is the session delivered?
The session is delivered over Zoom at a time which suits your group. Handouts will be sent via email afterwards.
How much is the weaning session?
The cost depends on the group size so please contact me for further information.
Here’s what one mum said about the session:
Amazing session delivered by Aliya which was both interesting and informative. I had already started weaning my baby before I attended the session but the session allowed me to be more reflective about my approach and to feel more confident and informed. I would definitely recommend booking sessions/courses with Porter Nutrition. I’m thankful for Aliya sharing her knowledge which is evidence based and for her offering to provide us with continuous support if required.
Can my group get ongoing support?
Yes! People who attend this session can join the private Facebook group to continue to ask questions along their weaning journey.
Terms and conditions:
Attendees agree to the following terms:
- I will not record the session
- I will not take photos during the session
- I will not share the link to the session
- Safeguarding: I understand that everyone on the call needs to be fully dressed for the session, that the video should be on at the beginning of the session but can be turned off if needed later, and that babies should not be left unattended.
- I understand that by submitting my information, I am giving you permission to email me with the link to the session and an email after the session with details of the Facebook group, evaluation and handout. I can unsubscribe at any time.
Commissioners agree to the following terms:
- To be responsible for the marketing of the session.
- To collect registrations and get permission to share names and emails with me so I can send handouts.
- To pay for the session as agreed.