Next dates –
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates.
Who is the First Foods Course for?
Parents with a baby under 6 months who want to give their baby the best start to solid foods. Parents who want to have confidence they are laying good foundations for their baby’s health.
What does the course cover?
- Establishing a positive food environment – some psychology to help with parenting
- Signs your baby is ready for solids
- Baby led vs traditional weaning
- First weaning foods
- What your child needs whilst they are under 2
- Food safety and hygiene
- Equipment you might need
- Pre-prepared foods
- Moving onto a toddler diet and beyond
- Portion sizes
- Healthy snacks
- Preventing and dealing with fussy eating
What have previous attendees said?
“Provides you with all information needed to confidently wean your baby” Sarah. Didsbury
“Very informative. Practical but strongly evidenced based” Mum, Manchester
Really informative, very encouraging. Easy to ask questions, very collaborative” Imelda, Stockport
“I highly recommend Aliya’s course. Very engaging and a much easier way to take in the information than reading websites and parenting forums, which tend to give slightly conflicting information. The other half and I both enjoyed the sessions, and I felt more confident with my decisions afterwards. My baby’s 12 months old now and we still refer back to her notes sometimes. I also liked the personalised approach that took into account the foods we liked.” Mum, Manchester
How many sessions is it?
3 x 90 minute sessions. Why so many? Because there is actually a lot to learn and I want to give you time to be able to practise what we talk about. I also want to give time for questions.
How much is the investment?
I call it an investment because that’s what it is! An investment in your baby’s future. An investment in your baby’s health. An investment in your family mealtime dynamics.
It’s £50 per parent for the course.
All attendees free access to a private Facebook group to be able to ask questions beyond the sessions.
How do I book?
Choose a date (see above or email for details)
and sign up below
Do you offer face to face courses or courses for a private group?
Yes! I offer face to face courses in the Manchester area (for groups of 5 or more parents) and courses over Zoom (book onto pre set dates or contact me to arrange a date for your group).
I can offer courses to a couples online if there are not enough parents for a course – please enquire about prices
To book a course email email@example.com.
Terms and conditions:
- I will not record the session
- I will not take photos during the session
- I will not share the link to the session
- Safeguarding: I understand that everyone on the call needs to be fully dressed for the session, that the video should be on at the beginning of the session but can be turned off if needed later, and that babies should not be left unattended.
- I understand that by submitting my information, I am giving you permission to email me with the link to the session and an email after the session with details of the Facebook group, evaluation and handout. I can unsubscribe at any time.
- I understand that payment is non refundable. The payment can be transferred if more than 2 weeks’ notice is given. If you want someone to come in your place, that’s fine – just let me know.